The RRMS senior management team has on average over 25 years experience in the mortgage finance industry, and has worked closely with clients in helping them develop creative strategic solutions through a variety of focused auditing and forensic approaches.
Our strategy is to analyze the needs of every client on an independent basis in order to decide on a strategic plan of action.
RRMS works within current parameters to penetrate existing barriers to obtain needed information. RRMS will assist clients in accumulating and organizing data pertaining to residential and / or commercial real estate related transactions to address today’s challenges with decisive strategies and tactics. RRMS forges strong alliances and partners with clients to develop a factual base of information utilizing its vast network of professional relationships across many specialized disciplines.
We employ basic strategies enabling our clients to excel and LEAP to success.
- Through Listening, we uncover client needs.
- Through Experience, we tap our inventory of skills, knowledge and successes to harness best practices.
- Through Action planning, we tailor a program for the client.
- Through Persistence, we work tirelessly to implement solutions.
Regardless of an institution’s role in the marketplace, RRMS will capitalize on its relationships, commitment to non-adversarial alternatives, past experiences and sharing of best practices to further the best interests of its clients.
We have significant experience dealing with the following matters:
Mortgage Servicing & Underwriting Due Diligence
- Loss Mitigation (Risks Assessment and Risk Reduction Planning)
- Loan Modification Terms & Recidivism Rates
- Foreclosure Risks
- Proper and Timely Foreclosure & REO Processing
- Net Present Value (NPV) Calculations
- Regulatory & Legal Compliance
- Fraud Assessment
- Bankruptcy Practices
- Loan Collection Practices
- Loan Repurchases & Loan Putbacks
- Loan Boarding
- Reverse Mortgages
- Loan Servicing Transfers
- Proper Record Keeping and Document Retention
- Escrow Administration
- ARM Loan Notifications and Payment Processing
Mortgage Finance Due Diligence
- Forensic Accounting
- Default Risk Assessment
- Risk and Loss Management
- Forensic Damage Assessment
- Settlement Claim Accuracy Assessment
- Mortgage-Backed Securities Portfolio Analysis
- Pooling & Servicing Agreement (PSA) Comparative Analysis
- Representations & Warranties Assessment
- Lender, Investor, and/or Borrower fraud
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Regulations
- SEC – ABS Regulations
- TILA (Truth in Lending Act)
- FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act)
- FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act)
- RESPA (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)